stock to z71?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shorthorn79

Reaction score
damn right im from f*ckin texas. Ya good ole Schulenburg i got some kinfolk down in that part of bohemia lol. I use to live literaly 200 feet from the garage doors where they made the cherry bombs before they packed up and headed to Kentucky or BFE for all i care. Where You call home?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
damn right im from f*ckin texas. Ya good ole Schulenburg i got some kinfolk down in that part of bohemia lol. I use to live literaly 200 feet from the garage doors where they made the cherry bombs before they packed up and headed to Kentucky or BFE for all i care. Where You call home?

Houston originally :puke: and then right before I started high school we moved to College Station and now I'm at A&M

shorthorn79

Reaction score
Ya we used to live in Htown and then we moved all over the place even lived in Somerville lol. I am going to be at TAMU next fall to start my masters if everything works out like it is suppost to.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Cool, well good luck with it, and let me know if you end up coming here. It'll be nice to have another member in town

shorthorn79

Reaction score
ya np. gotta place on hgwy 6 where me and all my buddies go mudding. (not me ofcouse lol) I will let ya know for sure.