smurfcivic ecsb build thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think most compressors are rated to handle 6 gallons, but like draggin said fill time can become an issue.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna look into it. I'm concerned with that robbing more power. Well here's a few pic from today with full lift and ride height. And the new gauge installed
You must be registered for see images attach

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've been tied up with the new job and a few other things so haven't had much time to work on it. But here's a Lil update.
This is my temp harness relocation I did. Along with a single electric fan to do away with the duals since I've burnt up 2 140 amp alternators in the past year. Also a pic of today's snack. Lol

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a new issue to resolve. I've burned up 2 140 amp alternators in the past year. It seems like my dual electric fan setup has to go. Any other suggestions? I have a 15 in single speed fan I was debating on installing. Can someone post a wiring diagram on it.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's burgundy. I'll post pics when I clean it up. In the process of fiberglassing everything