Should I put a visor on my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm sorry! Time to come clean. I saw a truck with both and almost threw up everywhere so I had to see what you guys think. Now I know you guys would at least let me know I was doing something bad if I really was serious. Maybe I need one of these stickers on my rear window

You must be registered for see images

Thank god. I hate visors.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha me too. Apologies to anyone who has a visor and likes it.

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa! what's with the Visor hatred?! I personally think they look good on the right truck. Some of the visors do look awful, the Lund brand aren't bad.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Lund visor came on the truck from the dealer, 1997 k1500 and I took mine off. What was underneath was a nightmare. It had rotted the steel underneath, and I had to cut sections of the roof off another truck to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
I took my visor off a couple of weeks ago....I was hearing this rattling sound and suspected thats where it was coming from. I was right. There was a rusted part under part of it...not through, but surface rust. Spot blasted and epoxy primed...hope its good