SAVE 15% OFF SSBC Brake Parts & Kits From Synthetic Motorsports!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

SAVE 15% OFF SSBC Brake Parts & Kits From Synthetic Motorsports!

Ok guys and gals, Synthetic Motorsports is offering an opening forum member discount on ALL SSBC replacement rotors, pads, calipers, big brake kits and drum to disc conversion kits.

No matter what your application or needs, let us know what you need and receive 15% OFF retail when you order through me.

Thanks again for your input and support!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Do they make a complete drum to disc conversion for the '98's (rear)?

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
Yes they do, send me your information in a private message and I will get a quote to you asap.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Do they make a complete drum to disc conversion for the '98's (rear)?

SSBC is the ONLY co. that makes a specifically designed rear disc conversion, with rotors & calipers that matches the their front big brake kits. Most, if not all other manufacturer's rear disc kits are made up of off the shelf G.M. Camaro/Caddilac/S-10 parts.
Wilwood may be the exception, but IIRC those are G.M. parts, too.
With a rear kit designed to match the fronts, it would seem to me that the performance of a complete system would be more consistant in preformance & predictability. The others, whether home-built, or aftermarket, while they may work just fine, would always have a small question mark behind them in my mind.
While the brake systems from SSBC are in the upper price range, I do believe that you get what you pay for. Brakes are no place to cheap-out.

***This has been a free, non-profit, announcement! In no way am I associated with SSBC, &/or recieved compansation in any way, shape, or form, whatsoever, from the vendor, here. I spent a couple of years on & off, reseaching this subject, & this Co.'s brakes are the only ones that I've found that I would invest in.***

Last edited:

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
To add to that, I talked to my guy at SSBC about the built in parking brake in the calipers and was told that they are NOT a ratcheting type system like mentioned in the other thread. I have a request into the Tech department to see if I can get some actual specs on them, but SSBC designs and manufactures their own calipers and from what I was told, like stated above, they are not like any other calipers of their kind for this type of upgrade.

However, they do not at this time offer anything that would have the parking brake inside the hub of the caliper.

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
***This has been a free, non-profit, announcement! In no way am I associated with SSBC, &/or recieved compansation in any way, shape, or form, whatsoever, from the vendor, here. ***

This is a fact. I have to just thank you for the information as I am sure like many others I am still learning when it comes to the conversion kits! So thank you for your help helping EVERYONE understand more about them!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No problem. That's what this forum is for. So many here have helped me with my trucks. Neither would be what they are without the info that I've found here. What goes around comes around!

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, as much as I hate to do it, and I was hoping I could do without it, but I have had to put a time limit on this sale. This sale will run for the nest 10 days, once that time is up I will introduce the regular forum member discount which will run all the time.

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
This sale is now closed. Thank you to those who expressed an interest in this promotion as well as those who placed orders. Stay tuned for future deals on SSBC Kits & Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.