roll pan what to do with the spare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well just got my roll pan in and it doesnt have a hole to get to spare tire down just wondering what everyone else did thanks

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I have a full replacement that doesn't have a slot either. I used to just throw it in the bed and keep it there all the time but when loading stuff in the bed it always got in the way and became a hassle to move around so I just keep it at home now and throw it in the bed when I go on trips. If you really want to keep it under the truck you could cut the bar that slides into the part that lowers the tire and use it like that. That's how I got mine down after I put the bumper on and realized it didn't have a slot hahaha

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
put it in the box when i go on trips.

this.... I know enough people and have roadside assistance on my insurance to not really worry about it around town.... I never go out of town in my truck but if I did I would just toss it in the back

sent from the eskanalierra lol

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I've fabbed a universal socket on to a crank before...