Rep interfaces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little star under your avatar by the report button. The more rep you have, the more you giving someone reps actually gives to them.

There is nothing near the report buttons under anyones avatar from my end.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is nothing near the report buttons under anyones avatar from my end.

It's not directly under the avatar, it's the star at the bottom left of the post, beside the triangle with the exclamation point. I believe you need 50 posts before you can use it to give/receive rep so you need one more...

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, there are no stars there so the post thing is probably the issue. This is on my phone so I'll have to check it out on my lap top later.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ok, there are no stars there so the post thing is probably the issue. This is on my phone so I'll have to check it out on my lap top later.

Are you using the browser on your phone or tapatalk? If tapatalk it doesn't have the rep buttons

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize tapatalk doesn't, but chrome at work and Firefox at home didn't have it either. I'm gonna check my laptop here in a few and see if it's active now.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not directly under the avatar, it's the star at the bottom left of the post, beside the triangle with the exclamation point. I believe you need 50 posts before you can use it to give/receive rep so you need one more...

Yep, the 50 post thing seems to be the trick. It's active now. Thanks guys!