Redneck Heaven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That NNBS monster in the beggining is BAD ASS!! I would love to go to one of their events, looks like a blast!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks amazing man but since when are Ohioans (?) considered rednecks? Obviously they are playing the part tho! Looks like a blast. I wonder how many trannys died @ that truck pull lol :nono: The funny thing is truck pulls like that are no test of a better truck. It's all about whoever doesn't spin tires first = winner.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
We've got something like that around here but on a much smaller scale.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Horns what the hell motor do you have in that 98? Never heard of it? Is it diesel? Reading your sig I am suddenly very interested in your 400.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
****... Maybe this would be an alternative to the LQ4 6.0L swap.. Sure would be cheaper, and it would make my truck cheaper to drive then the bmw I wanted... :hmm:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
That looks amazing man but since when are Ohioans (?) considered rednecks? Obviously they are playing the part tho! Looks like a blast. I wonder how many trannys died @ that truck pull lol :nono: The funny thing is truck pulls like that are no test of a better truck. It's all about whoever doesn't spin tires first = winner.

It may not be like some states but if you drive through Ohio there it is a lot of sticks. At least southeast ohio most of that I have seen.