Rear Tail Light Turn Signal Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's mine,
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thats a cool mod i would have wanted to do.. but i switch to LEDs before knowing about it. amd tricky. I love your rear decal "Myhoe" thats awesome! lol:rotflmao:

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a cool mod i would have wanted to do.. but i switch to LEDs before knowing about it. amd tricky. I love your rear decal "Myhoe" thats awesome! lol:rotflmao:

Thanks. I wanna get some LED taillights also and have them smoked, just haven't gotten to them yet.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my taillights dont have circut boards.....but i can still do the mod right?

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
i attempted the tail light mod tonight went good at least i thought so but it blew a 20 amp parking lamp fuse # 9. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? only thing i figure is maybe i got the wires crossed or something.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my taillights dont have circut boards.....but i can still do the mod right?

Not sure.

i attempted the tail light mod tonight went good at least i thought so but it blew a 20 amp parking lamp fuse # 9. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? only thing i figure is maybe i got the wires crossed or something.

Make sure you are solidering in the correct spot, then just take the wire from the right side then take it up to the top bulb and run wire to the far right of connector and wrap it around the bulbs wire and on the left side of the bulb do the same, take wire around the bottom side of the bulb (right side).