Rear single seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I was some if anyone had an idea of some single bucket seats that will fit in the back of an extended cab. Want to get rid of rear bench and put 2 single buckets along with a whole center console from the front of the dash to the rear cab housing my 2 subs. Or if someone has another idea for a custom back seat let me know! Thanks

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
You're going to have a hard time with that in an extended cab. I'm currently trying it in my crew cab and getting them to sit in the floor is even being a challenge. I'm going to have to modify mine to work.

Reaction score
You're going to have a hard time with that in an extended cab. I'm currently trying it in my crew cab and getting them to sit in the floor is even being a challenge. I'm going to have to modify mine to work.

Hmm well then I might just have to build a whole back seat. I remember seeing a picture on here awhile ago of someone who built a rear backseat out of wood and just used subwoofer box carpet to cover it. He put his subs on the side where the rear pockets are.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Ahh I gotcha. Yeah I'm trying to put buckets the back in a crew cab and it's a challenge. The countour of the floor is going to be your biggest challenge and finding a seat that will actually fit back there.