Procharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh

Reaction score
Anyone know how the payment is on the pro charger systems , like payments ,'or all paid in full

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Anything can be in payments if your credit is approved.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Why would you want to buy something like that on credit? Just save your money and buy it when you have enough.

-Powered by KABOOM Mobile-

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why would you want to buy something like that on credit? Just save your money and buy it when you have enough.

-Powered by KABOOM Mobile-

I agree with Jack, If you don't have the funds, save until you can afford it.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Jack, If you don't have the funds, save until you can afford it.

Quote of the century. If everyone did that then America wouldn't be in the shape its in(owned by China).

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Don't put ur hobbies, toys, and BS on credit. Save up and buy it the correct way or just face the facts that u can't really afford it. And keep in mind how sc's love to work on/expose the weak links in ur bottom end, tranny, and rearend for u with out ur permission lol... trust me in the last several years I've had 7 different supercharger setups .... and aways make sure u have a backup ride to DD in.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
It would be funny if someone bought a supercharger on payments, then ended up having to rip it out from being behind. (Not at all referencing OP, it would just be a sucky situation).

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Like recommended above, don't put it on credit. Make sure you have AT LEAST 1k extra after the purchase for unexpected things. I bought my whipple off CL, and then had to spend over $200 on steel braided fuel lines.

Even if the kit is brand new and comes with everything, you're probably going to need some stuff like a throttle body gasket, etc. Little things like that. Plus, it's safe to assume that your trans or rear end will need to be repaired and strengthened after something like that. Save up, get it when you can easily afford it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf