Problem after problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelozu

Reaction score
Well the bracket that holds the injectors is loose,and there's 2 ports under the upper intake toward the front of the intake,1 comes straight up and the other is a 90 degree elbow,is there anything thats supposed to go between them?

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
The brkt may be loose but if the bolt is tight that hold it down your good. The two ports have nothing attached to them.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never seen one of those vortec injector bracket's that wasn't loose even with the bolt tight.

onelozu

Reaction score
I didn't check to see if the bolt is tight or not,just noticed that the bracket was loose when I popped the injectors out,and cool deal with the ports lol it just didn't look right to me

onelozu

Reaction score
Haha yeah I had the new one sitting on the bench and I was waiting for it to crawl off,but good news is its almost all the way back together,but I gotta make a trip to the junkyard to find the little bracket that holds the fuel line to the injectors

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Does anyone have the P/N for the updated one? I know they suck for high end because of the added crap in the manifold, but all I use my 'hoe for is towing and riding through the woods. I should of replaced it last year when I rebuild my motor last year but only had a $400 budget then.