Problem after problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelozu

Reaction score
Thanks man! Going get new fuel line this weekend hopefully,and a set of bucket seats

onelozu

Reaction score
Well,fuel pump finished going out last night,55psi wasn't good enough to start it,changed that,doing the filter tomorrow,gotta change the quick connect looking thing for the heater hose too,gonna prolly change the distributor soon too,just for the hell of it,then it'll be completely new fuel system and ignition system,then gotta get the timing back to 0,it's at 13 degrees retarded right now

onelozu

Reaction score
hopefully someone still looks at this,truck started running real bad,like its starving for fuel,idles rough,and when your rolling and you punch it,it gets up then bogs down then gets up then bogs down,so trying to figure out what it is i notice i didnt hear the fuel pump,so i check all the fuses,theyre all good,i changed the relay a week or so before the injectors anyone ever have a problem like this?? i tested the wires on the pump,the red reads .02 volts and the white reads 8 or 9volts ground is good

onelozu

Reaction score
All of that is new,but I'm just gonna bring it to a mechanic,gonna get it rollable and pull out my 15s amps and radio