Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
8=====D~~~~~~~~~~~

:lol:

i havnt seen much of your truck but i like it a lot!

Thanks. I bought her almost two years ago (June 22), every bit bone stock with blown head gaskets and cracked heads.

I figured out the no-fire and drove her around since I posted that ('96 dash harness does not compute with '98 engine harness, by the way). And now I had to send the PCM back in, it wouldn't start unless I put my toe on the throttle for a few seconds and let it level out, turns out he didn't account for the cam and injectors...:nono:. But, stuff happens, what can you do?

Anyways, thanks for the props, boys. BearCat, sick truck, the only rims I'd swap my StreetStars for would be Torq Thrusts, and I'm going the painted bumper route as well, just looks clean. jdyates, looks like you've got a little work in yours as well, ya'll do everything yourselves?

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Thanks. I bought her almost two years ago (June 22), every bit bone stock with blown head gaskets and cracked heads.

I figured out the no-fire and drove her around since I posted that ('96 dash harness does not compute with '98 engine harness, by the way). And now I had to send the PCM back in, it wouldn't start unless I put my toe on the throttle for a few seconds and let it level out, turns out he didn't account for the cam and injectors...:nono:. But, stuff happens, what can you do?

Anyways, thanks for the props, boys. BearCat, sick truck, the only rims I'd swap my StreetStars for would be Torq Thrusts, and I'm going the painted bumper route as well, just looks clean. jdyates, looks like you've got a little work in yours as well, ya'll do everything yourselves?

i bought mine mostly done, i did grill bumper, exhaust and other lil things. mine had crazy work done to it...narrowed rear, tubbed and 4 linked...i traded it for a bagged noma that has a blown bag now :(

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out here at Nags Head..
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975