Photoshop please? 03 front end on OBS Stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Right now I have a 97 K1500. As of 4am this morning, A drunk in a Lexus decided to test the strength of my brushguard and give it an unwanted facelift. A friend of mine has done a few conversions for newer front ends on OBS. I have all the components I would need to put an 03 "cateye" front end on mine if I wanted, and he would do the labor for a few cases of beer. I thought it looked pretty good on an ECSB he just converted, but I Just wanted some opinions and to see what it would look like on a RCSS. If anyone can chop some pics or has seen it done to a stepside please post! Thanks.

Also, if anyone has seen or could chop prerunner fenders (either the OBS fenders or 03 prerunner fenders with the new front end) it would be greatly appreciated. Or put more of a prerunner light bar setup on the front of my existing OBS front end. Just testing some options before I take the leap and do anything drastic for the repairs.

Here are just an assortment of pics I have, let me know if you need a different angle or anything else.

You must be registered for see images attach

And here are a few photos of something I have seen done/converted... or more of a prerunner setup.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
hate to hear that about your truck man im no good at photo shop but just my 02 i like the OBS better than the cat eye NBS

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
pics of the conversion he did would be WAY easier to photoshop a stepside onto...

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well it turns out the place I went to to get the estimate done had a red 97 Tahoe that was just coming in on a flatbed. Got rear ended, and the guy sold me the whole front clip for $150. The light housings are yellowed and pitted to beat hell though... So I guess thats the route Im going to take. Thanks for the input, though. Just figured it was worth a shot while I already had the front clip pulled.

And I will try to get the pics taken for the estimate. It happened at like 4am, and the only camera I have is on my iPhone, which sucks at night. So I will try to upload the pics If I can get them!

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Can't argue with that price... nice score.