Painted or polished billet pieces.

Painted, polished, or brushed billet?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Candy red powercoat and paint the interior black around them, they will last forever

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I agree with polishing, but that looks like a lot of work on those, maybe a metallic color that would match your interior would look good.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think polished would look best but thats alot of coin. You said you had them awhile, what if you did one every weekend or 2, it would take you a few months but they would look great. I do think a gloss or semi gloss black would look great also.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Right now I am leaning more towards candy red powder coat and doing a black dash. I need to find a good dash that I can dye first though.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine are all polished but Im thinking I am going to be chrome plating all of it

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you could have them color matched with your truck powdercoat them black then do the lines in them the same color as your lower control arms just my $0.02

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Have you considered just glass beading them with a low air pressure? Quick & easy.

No, idk a whole lot about blasting and the effects of different media types unless its industrial lol.

mine are all polished but Im thinking I am going to be chrome plating all of it

That wouldn't be bad. I wonder what the cost would be on that I am guessing still somewhat expensive?