Ole Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt97Z

Reaction score
Here she is...

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I have taken off the stickers, and turned up the torsion bars a little. I'll have to get some new pictures. I have been wanting to find some 8" wide wheels and an add-a-leaf but funds have called elsewhere. What should I do next?

Sorry I'm not very good at posting pictures.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Matt97Z

Reaction score
Thanks man, really appreciate it. Im thinking about turning the tires black walls out.

Thanks

Matt

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd get TYC headlights/parking lights with HID's and maybe a grille insert and call it good. Looks pretty good as it is, nice truck man.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice man! leave the white letters out. i thought i wanted my blackwalls out too untill i did it. looked horrible, from now on im gonna turn all of my whiteletters out

Matt97Z

Reaction score
Looks good as is. Why a add a leaf she sits nice?

Thanks. I turned the torsion bars up a bit and now she sits a little nose high. Also I stuff the bed with crap every now and again and would like a little extra spring under there. I cant afford lifted leaf springs so an add-a-leaf will have to do. Im not terribly worried about it, just want to do it sometime. Also when these tires wear out Im gonna go with something a little bigger so I'll need more lift in the back.

Thanks guys for all the comments. Feels good that yall like the truck. I have worked hard.

Matt