OEM interior lights, Bulb part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I figured this would be under a sticky but I didn't find it and I cant remember the info. It's been too long.

What are the light bulb numbers for the foot well lights and for the overhead map lights. By overhead map lights I mean the two independent circular lights.

I replaced them in high school with red colored replacement bulbs. I now realize that is not practical when I actually need lights so I'm looking at the OEM bulbs or LED's. Website link to the most preferred brand would be appreciated too.

Sorry, I know its been covered many times like "will these tires fit" threads but I can't find a thread on the first two pages or get the results I'm looking for through the search function

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
a ajority are 194's if you go on superbright leds website you can see what goes were.

i would suggest leds, my whole truck is converted to leds and its nice, they are brighter, look better and draw less, which were talking about lights so its not a big deal but it counts in my books.