o2 problem, ses lights on and 4 sensor later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lestat0669

Reaction score
i bought bosch ones for mine and they did not work behind the cat untill i replaced the cat. have you tried the anti foulers or the trick o2 sensor?

asau

I'm pretty new to this what are anti foulers and the trick o2 sensor???????????:hmm:

lestat0669

Reaction score
i had a similar problem and i had to use my laptop to connect to my truck to read the sensor activity, for me it was the cat. my sensors worked except when in the bank behind the bad cat.

asau

how did you connected your laptop to your truck and do you need some special program or cable???????? Interesting

Scheidsride

Reaction score
If you have a four sensor set up.. 2 before cat two after.. The two before cat tell computer to run the motor air/fuel mixture.. Two after cat had to have different reading bc the exhaust has to be changed in the cat.. If it's the two after cat sounds like the cats are bad.. One fix is o2 sensor simulators.. 42 bucks a piece.. They plug into factory plug an zip tie up in your harness.. Afterthoughtsauto.com they tell the computer what it wants to hear..