No links in sigs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Greg, you can ban them too. Its a section at the bottom that allows you to "Delete posts as Spam" and it deletes the all posts made by a user and also bans them at the sametime.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well as long as those two are gone, I guess the thread has been useful. Thanks guys!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, you can ban them too. Its a section at the bottom that allows you to "Delete posts as Spam" and it deletes the all posts made by a user and also bans them at the sametime.

I knew I could delete them, I just didn't know if I could. You know what I mean? They really hadn't done anything "spammish."

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, thats cool. They just come here and post somewhat decent posts to just be able to have their links up for linkback purposes. Its just spam.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Greg- as a Mod don't you have access to there signature, could you just erase there signature if you are unsure?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg- as a Mod don't you have access to there signature, could you just erase there signature if you are unsure?

Yeah, I probably should have just done that from the start and seen where they headed with it. But the whole situation had me kind of sketchy on what I could do, and I didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably should have just done that from the start and seen where they headed with it. But the whole situation had me kind of sketchy on what I could do, and I didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

10-4 I wasn't sure if that was in your capabilitiles as far as a Mod goes :High 5: