Newbie from So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jb36

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just bought a 98 Sierra extended cab 4x4. It came raised but I have no idea about suspension or anything. Can anybody point me to the best place to get started learning about the truck? (I already read most of the manual)

Also, anybody know where I can look to find ideas for security? I can't park it in the garage so I'm a bit paranoid already.

Thanks in advance!

Jb36

Reaction score
I think it's a pro comp lift? Not even sure if it's a body lift or suspension?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Read all the threads you can here,the knowledge of these guys about these trucks can't be beat.

Welcome from a fellow SoCalifornian :waytogo:

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I run steering column locks on most of my cars for almost 20 years, needless to say, ive never had a car/truck stolen.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I ve gotten the newer models off of this guy lately

http://simjack.com:8185/

nice truck, and welcome to the forum.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have a body lift you would have a big spacer about 3" tall between the body and the frame mounts. If you look under the bed they would be obvious as the bed cross rails that the bolts mount to sit right on the frame If you have a couple inches spacer you have a body lift.