New toy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I just got this a few weeks ago but haven't had any time to post any pictures. It's a 98 Tahoe 4x4 rust free from Arizona which is a big plus here in Ohio:) I already added the billet grill, clear headlights, and white bowtie, and the escalade wheels that I had laying around. Want to do a custom exhaust and maybe some nnbs 20" LTZ's. I will get better pictures later just uploaded these from my phone so they aren't very good. The one is a comparison of how little it looks setting next to my truck.:p BTW the truck is still in "winter-mode" I can't wait to take the plasti dip of the wheels and get some chrome back!:)

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! I love it so far it's a 98 with 165,000 miles and still runs and drives like new. The guy took perfect care of it. He bought it off his brother who lived in Arizona and its only been here for about 2 years. It is super clean which is definitely hard to find around here. I have been wanting to get some good pictures but it's been raining here the last few days