New to the Chev world from Nova Scotia Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400!!

Truck looks pretty good. Metal flake paint looks good, they just put too many and too large of flakes in the paint when they sprayed. What are your plans for this truck? LEDs?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Hellbound

Reaction score
Plan to add 3" suspension lift, clean up underneath and rubberized undercoating, possibly do the whole trunk in box liner.

Pictures can not do this paint justice....it is BAD but the price was right...lol. I agree, when done right flake looks great, this stuff laid flat on him and looks like someone went nuts with a silver sharpie on a black canvas.....

Mike

Hellbound

Reaction score
Lol!

Small world!

I'm a zoomie.

My wife was NAVSIG and then remustered to IMG TECH.

She was on Toronto, VDQ and Preserver. She was stuck in formation admin when she remustered.

Image tech seems like a good gig. I am CSE, currently overseeing the refits at the Irving Shipyard.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Pictures can not do this paint justice....it is BAD but the price was right...lol. I agree, when done right flake looks great, this stuff laid flat on him and looks like someone went nuts with a silver sharpie on a black canvas.....

Mike

Theres nothing wrong with silver sharpie. Lmao. Welcome to the group.