New Suburban to me, 94 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94subman

Reaction score
Nice looking truck! I love mine as long as I don't have to work on it, but these are some of the easiest modern vehicles to work on so that helps!

Thanks ! I find it pretty easy to work on so far as well. Haven’t had to do much, it was ready for the road when I got it. Just adding some new things as I can. I plan on a grill guard, rack up top and kinda go from there.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice burb, I think they are the best looking ones.

Ditto. bought this '94 GMC burb back in '16, also one owner always garaged, pristine. Went to use it for towing found the 350 was so gutless have now installed a 383 stroker, now it tows. A suggestion for an easy fix for more power, get rid of the air intake box and run a 4" dryer duct directly from the fender to the air cleaner, instant power. That air intake box drops the diameter of the duct to 3" and severely restricts air flow. It also helps to go to dual exhaust as the "Y" pipe is very restrictive.

Enjoy, stay safe.

94subman

Reaction score
Nice burb, I think they are the best looking ones.

Ditto. bought this '94 GMC burb back in '16, also one owner always garaged, pristine. Went to use it for towing found the 350 was so gutless have now installed a 383 stroker, now it tows. A suggestion for an easy fix for more power, get rid of the air intake box and run a 4" dryer duct directly from the fender to the air cleaner, instant power. That air intake box drops the diameter of the duct to 3" and severely restricts air flow. It also helps to go to dual exhaust as the "Y" pipe is very restrictive.

Enjoy, stay safe.
Thanks alot sir. I may try that hose/duct thing. My 350 seems to plenty left in the tank, so to speak. As far as the y goes, I cut off my muffler and am running a straight pipe until I can get the glasspack I want. The truck runs unbelievably better now, the running temp went down 15, maybe 20 degrees. I couldn’t believe it ! I still may do away with the y as you said, but til then a glasspack will have to suffice. Btw, your ride looks really nice !

Calvinator

Reaction score
My 95 Suburban. I changed jobs and have to park in a parking garage. Suburban doesn't fit in the garage. Bought a Jeep Gran Cherokee for work. Suburban is not getting much use these days. HOWEVER, I have a basement remodel project and need some doors. I took the Suburban out last night and did some garbage picking. Loaded up 8 doors for my remodel project. Suburban is just awesome.

You must be registered for see images attach