New Ride :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If he isn't we will revoke his mancard.

haha i bet he is. when ever i get in a car i seem to drive it like i stole it for some reason, where as my truck i feel like a grandpa.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, its a big, lumbering, 4x4 vehicle, youre supposed to drive it like a grandpa. A rear wheel drive, 400 horse, 6 spd manual sports coupe........drive it like a 16 year old.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, its a big, lumbering, 4x4 vehicle, youre supposed to drive it like a grandpa. A rear wheel drive, 400 horse, 6 spd manual sports coupe........drive it like a 16 year old.

lol yea im talking any car i drive the hell out of it. Probably just baby the obs because im worried about breaking ****, but you gotta get on it every now and then.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
bet that things fun to bomb around in with the 6 speed, are you driving the hell out of it compared to your truck?
Did a couple burnouts through 2nd than let off. Did a 100+ run....on a closed course of course. :looking:
TBH i drove my OBS hard, thats probably why the engine is ticking.
If he isn't we will revoke his mancard.
My mancard, it shall stay valid :read:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did a couple burnouts through 2nd than let off. Did a 100+ run....on a closed course of course. :looking:

attaboy.

how much more is the insurance compared to the truck?