New Pics Bagged & Bodyd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAMDIDDY

Reaction score
Tell me what you think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks real good man. I like the black paint, you going to tint your tails or leave em stock?
looks good man, whats up with your LH headlight? it seems its tucked in to the right, and is your bed widened around your wheelwells? it looks that way.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man!

Should grab some new headlights/parks/corners to get rid of the yellowed lights.

looks real good man. I like the black paint, you going to tint your tails or leave em stock?
looks good man, whats up with your LH headlight? it seems its tucked in to the right, and is your bed widened around your wheelwells? it looks that way.
Looks like the sides are pulled a little to help clear the wheels.

CAMDIDDY

Reaction score
Thanks. The bedsides are slightly flared, but im going to pull them back in, the tires clear fine. and front end lighting is next on the to-do list.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Whats the grille insert you put in it? I picked up a GMC grille for my truck for $30, needs an insert, lights and paint and itll be on my truck.