New lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally broke down and decided to get a body lift since i couldnt afford a suspension lift with tires and i gotta say i was pretty pleased with the outcome i didnt expect it to come out as good as it did tell me what you guys think
You must be registered for see images attach
At school right after i finished putting my tires on 5th period

tires are 315/75/16 good year fierce attitudes

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
looks awesome but the bumper would drive me nuts... throw a 2wd lower valance on there raise the bumper paint the frame and get some gapquards and itll be sexy

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good dude, how much were the tires? And get some nfabs or the frame hang will drive you nuts.

Nick-otine

Reaction score
I think it Looks pretty good. I might actually consider putting something like this on my truck now.

Nick

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I think it looks GREAT!!!!!! Did you put the lift in yourself? If so give us a breakdown on how it went!!!

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
315/75-16 and yep i put the lift on by myself when i got home from school and finished about 11:00 clean up and all and i mounted them at school the next day the lift was extremely easy to do but very time consuming and i would have gotten it done alot quicker if it didnt start getting dark on me.. my steering shaft was very easy to move im guessing because it was previously taken apart when i had a new pittman arm put on the front end was pretty easy to do but where i had the real pain was extending the fuel filler.. it was pretty annoying and would be much easier if you didnt have to cut the hose and you could just slide it in the end of the hose and up onto the pipe instead and the tires are Good Year Fierce attitudes i only paid 850 brand new i bought them at a local pawn shop ordered them for me and he always hooks me up since i always hook him up at the restaurant i work at haha