New guy...England/Japan/Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuzikan

Reaction score
New here, awesome site. My names Tyler. Been lurking for a few days, finally joined. Used to be on FSC a lot but liked how this focuses more on the truck i have.

Anyways, been in the Air Force for 6 1/2 yrs, as the thread says, I lived in England, now in Japan, my home is in GA along with my truck. A 1992 Silveardo, air bagged..not the best but it was done under a time constraint that i put on the builder to get done before I left for England. Been awesome and works perfect but I'll be coming back to the states in 6 months and finally get to start working on it again after 6 1/2- 7yrs. More about the truck, and pics will have to wait until I get back home(tomorrow).

The truck= 92 Silverado, 350, air bagged(KP 6 Link), bags and cups up front, EDC. As of right now it's got the stock wheels on it. Just put about $800 in it replacing all the fuel parts, from the TBI to the fuel filter, the gaskets, EGR valve, IAC, and fuel pump. Looking to clean things up once I get back home and actually make it look good instead of like some teenager(no offense youngins) did it. Also has shaved antenna, shaved 3rd brake light, shaved tailgate handle, shaved stake pockets, cowl hood, shaved door handles(which don't work). I've got a lot on my plate once I get back but am definitely looking forward to it and moving a long with this build thats been put to a halt because of the Air Force.

Like I said, pics will be up either tomorrow or Monday. I leave the states Saturday headed back to Japan so family comes first before I leave haha

kuzikan

Reaction score
What it started out as:
You must be registered for see images attach

Then I bought it, immediately started work on it....4/6 with roll pan and started shaving stuff

How I should of left the front end

Then I bought a cowl hood

What it looked like after shaving everything..

How it sat for 6 1/2 yrs while I was gone

And this is me starting it up after replacing all the fuel parts as mentioned above...first time in 6 1/2 yrs its been started.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Welcome! From a fellow USAF member. Nice truck. I hope to someday have a mini version of my lifted truck, but bagged and dropped. Looks like a good start! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400! Good to see you already know the number one rule, ***** up the pics! Looks like a pretty nice truck!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

manroger4

Reaction score
Hello Tyler, I have read your post. Nice to meet you.
I'm a new member, too.
Welcome to forum.