New from SE Ga.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captain_hi_c

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Well I been a member here for a little while but I never posted up my intro, so.... I have a 98 5.7L that is my DD. Few beginner things done to it nothing really awesome or over the top. Mainly just keep it serviced and wash and drive it, but here is some things I got.

Lowered spindles and coils in the front with stock A arms.
Rear shackles and hanger and helper leaf out with some summit air shocks.
Rear disc conversion
turn down super 44 FlowMasters
stock manifolds and converters
LT1 Efans
blackbear tune
K&N CAI

Not really going for power on this Rig, stopped adding stuff to motor cuz I will wait and put a 6.0 in it.

Stock trans to my knowledge
I am 3rd owner of this truck
around 220,000 mi on the clock and I say around because I swapped a escalade cluster in it and it give or take 30 miles.

also j/w if anyone on here WTB set of stock spindles off my truck..... lemme know I will send pics

btw I really didn't want small thumbnails to post and you have to click on them but that's just how it turned out for me

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great DD. What drop did you do on the truck and what brand did you go with? I've got a 2dr Hoe and don't want to notch it just yet what do you recommend?

captain_hi_c

Reaction score
Great DD. What drop did you do on the truck and what brand did you go with? I've got a 2dr Hoe and don't want to notch it just yet what do you recommend?

mine is McGaughys spindles and djm coils and shackles and hangers and I have a notch it is just a home made one welded in.

captain_hi_c

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the comments.
I stay down in the south east corner on the coast usually either in brunswick or st. marys