New from East Los Angeles, CA....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silver-Rado

Reaction score
What up peeps... Names Beto and im 25 years old living in East Los Angeles, CA. Im new to the whole truck scene and have no idea where to begin from. I was into the whole import scene with the Hondas, the loud mufflers , etc. I just decided one day that I was a bit to old for that and wanted to go in a different direction. I wanted to buy a truck and make it my next project. I really like the C1500's and I started searching for one. Two weeks of searching brought me to finding the truck I now own. It is 94 Chevy C1500 V6 with 106 thousand original miles. I do not really like the way the truck looks now but I have big plans for it. The first big thing would be to get new tires or even new rims.. Let me know what you guys think and your opinions on what could be done next. Thankx

My truck:
You must be registered for see images attach

My old car:
You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Minnesota! The new truck looks VERY clean and has a TON of potential! Lowered 4/6, with some colormatched 95+ mirrors, tint, and a some nice chrome wheels that would look great!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! good looking truck, i'd say drop it 4/6 or 5/8, tint the windows, newer mirrors, then a 5.3 or 6.0 swap, and all the goodies. But that is just me.