New from Boulder, Colorado area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
Hi there! I've been "haunting" this forum for quite awhile - actually joined awhile back but figured it's time to just jump in. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado SWB - 350TBI, automatic, 2WD, black steel wheels with old school center caps, 2" drop in the rear (soon to be 3/5 or 4/6). I bought this truck for my son before he turned 16 and made the deal that I would title it over to him if he would graduate high school, don'tgo to jail, etc - after he graduated from college a few years ago, I actually bought it back from him to keep it in the family. I have owned numerous cars, a few trucks, and numerous motorcycles in my life and have had to sell them all for various reasons (some good reasons - some not so good) - and as it stands, this truck will probably be around from now on. Please be patient, this is really the first time I've worked with this format. I'm looking forward to continuing to see everyone's trucks and ideas....will figure out how to get some pictures of my ride on here soon. :)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!

Posting pics is easy

1) get photobucket account
2) upload pics to photobucket
3) copy image code into message
4) enjoy

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
Okay - let's try this out & see what happens...

You must be registered for see images attach

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Also nice rig.

What do you have in mind for it?

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum,glad you decided to join in , truck looks good ,what's planned for the truck besides the drop ???

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
This year, the drop is the main thing. Also, 2" cowl hood, wheels/tires (currently has 15"x6" steel wheels with 255/70/15 tires - keeping the 6" in the front with 235/70/15 tires and getting 2 15"x8" wheels for the rear with 275/60/15 tires), exhaust (currently has stock manifolds/y-pipe/cat into a single in/dual out 40 series Flowmaster that looks like a 5 year old welded together....gonna get all of that cleaned up), probably the TBI mods and chip. Eventually, will do something with the engine/transmission (engine has 210k miles but still runs great, no leaks, etc and the transmission has been rebuilt) - may do a TBI 383 to keep it simple but have also thought about a TBI 454 swap or the big one - the LS swap. If I stay withing the TBI realm, it might be within my talents but the LS thing might be more than I want to tackle. However, there is a shop out here that is pretty awesome with the LS swap stuff, so....we'll see. I'll be very happy to get the drop/hood/wheels/exhaust thing done this year - at least it should look and sound good enough rolling around... :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, nice truck, and your plans sound great, it's going to look awesome dropped!