New Canadian!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: You will soon realize that even if you drive your truck through a puddle... we will require pics :lol:

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the history lesson guys! I also am in the understanding that there was a select year for a 6.2 that came with a factory turbo- However I have not done any research on it.

thanks for the welcome 95c1500! Lol Ill keep it in mind.. Sometimes I feel compelled to just take pictures of my GMC just because.. I think its a GM truck owner thing.. kind of like VWs and roof racks! Either way im totally loving this place!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Thanks for the history lesson guys! I also am in the understanding that there was a select year for a 6.2 that came with a factory turbo- However I have not done any research on it.

thanks for the welcome 95c1500! Lol Ill keep it in mind.. Sometimes I feel compelled to just take pictures of my GMC just because.. I think its a GM truck owner thing.. kind of like VWs and roof racks! Either way im totally loving this place!

6.2 factory turbo?

Not to my knowledge.

There was an option to have a Banks turbo kit installed though.

Not a GM piece in any way, it's a Banks designed and built aftermarket kit.

Still available for purchase from Banks engineering to this day if I'm not mistaken....

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah im aware of the banks system- I know its what the 6.5 was pretty much built after. Its just something I have stumbled across on a few forums. Like I said I have never looked at the details.. but both 6.2's I have ever owned have been N/A :D... Sometimes I have to plan my day around how long my truck will take to get up to speed :p