Need some ideas--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Needing a couple photoshop pics. First of all, I want the molding a chrome trim gone, just a simple demolding, but leaving the Z71 decals. Want the front bumper colormatched and demolded as well.
Secondly, I'd like to see from the bottom of the bottom body line down done in black, as well as the front bumper done in black. I simply can't decide what to do next. The black wheels really stand out with the black factory trim, but I just wonder if the mirrors will be enough black to contrast if I debadge it. Thanks guys!
--Josh

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DOn't do any of that!!! Leave it all and paint your frame good and black and maybe do some black bumpers.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, didn't think of leaving it all with black bumpers......
Actually would like to do paint to match bumpers front and rear, but leave the molding on them both black. Would be something different

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Hmm, didn't think of leaving it all with black bumpers......
Actually would like to do paint to match bumpers front and rear, but leave the molding on them both black. Would be something different

id say do this set up! itd look perfect, and not over done ;)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
o and how many turns of the bolt on the tbar keys did you use for crank? im geting some 33's for my step side as well, it's way to stuffed with 35's:

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o and how many turns of the bolt on the tbar keys did you use for crank? im geting some 33's for my step side as well, it's way to stuffed with 35's:

When I got the truck, the kid already had it cranked almost all the way up, so I lowered it a bit, just don't remember exactly how much unfortunately. The stepside looks great!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
ha ha yeah i just temporarily swaped wheels with my red truck to get an idea of fitment for these:

any ways your truck looks great so keep up the good work, and thanks for the info on the crank. im sure il figure it out allright :)

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha ha yeah i just temporarily swaped wheels with my red truck to get an idea of fitment for these:

any ways your truck looks great so keep up the good work, and thanks for the info on the crank. im sure il figure it out allright :)

Thanks man. Those wheels are nice too!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thats a bad ass looking wheel! Do they come in a polished finish?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Those wheels would look nice on the stepside! Nvr2Low.. Your idea with the color matched bumpers with black molding would look :boobs: