Need Help.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartoad

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
New to the fourm really need help...Just recently put a 6 inch Fabtec on my 95 k1500 EC , I put new upper and lower ball joints, idler arm and pitman arm along with 15x10 wheels wrapped on 35x12.5x15 pro com M/T .... I am getting a wobble in the rear ...I can tell because its in the seat fills like the whole ass end is coming off the ground any suggestions would be appreciated Iam puzzled. Thanks

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When it wobbles does the steering wheel go back and forth? If not check all the rear u-bolts and make sure there good and tight. Make sure the centering pin in the leaf springs are in tact and in the hole in the block.

Cartoad

Reaction score
The wobble doesnt come thru the steering it feels like the rear is hopping I will check the items you mentioned thanks for the imput

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the same issue on my F150. I could watch the bed wiggle from side to side at anything above 45. I believe one one of my tire or wheels was out of round. Ended up selling that set up. I swapped the two front tires/wheels to the back and vice-versa. This put the wobble up front. Going down the interstate it looked like a basketball dribble lol. They were Swamper iroks and fuel hostages. Try rotating your tires/wheels and see if the problem moves to the front.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Between 45-50 is only when it happens. I'm thinking its the driveshaft. But I have to look Further into it.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.