Need Help... Will 2020 Trail Boss Wheels fit on my 89 k1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KY007

Reaction score
Looking for some help, I found a set of Trail Boss wheels of a 2020 Silverado the bore size says 78.1 and from what I found in searches my wheel bore is 78.3?? Not 100% sure this is correct as I have found other sites that say it's 78.1

I guess the question I have is will they work for my model? 1989 K1500

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well... my truck has 2016-ish stockers on it, if that helps. I don't know about the bore size, but I know you could go about that new without probelms. I don't know about the 19+ trucks though.

KY007

Reaction score
Well... my truck has 2016-ish stockers on it, if that helps. I don't know about the bore size, but I know you could go about that new without probelms. I don't know about the 19+ trucks though.
Hey Thanks for the reply, I went ahead and bought them today. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow. I'll post some pictures if they work and of my crying if they don't!

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Thanks for the reply, I went ahead and bought them today. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow. I'll post some pictures if they work and of my crying if they don't!

I bet they will, if you look at this thread there is a guy with 2021 AT4 wheels on his truck. And mine right below it with my NNBS factory wheels.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They fit no problem, thanks for all the reply's
You must be registered for see images attach
Those look really sharp! Good to know the 6 lug pattern and center hole hasn't changed, because I know the 8 lug pattern did change at some point around 2010--11.

KY007

Reaction score
Those look really sharp! Good to know the 6 lug pattern and center hole hasn't changed, because I know the 8 lug pattern did change at some point around 2010--Year
Thanks! Yes they really update the look.. It's funny as you do research to see what can cross over you always get 2 different answers, I think I was most worried about hub centric and if the wheels would clear or would rest up against the ridge.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The only thing that has changed on the half ton wheels over the years is the increase in width and offset on the 2014+ trucks. Basically what the trend always was with aftermarket wheels for these trucks.