NBS Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK I was wondering if anybody has any pics of a nbs in one of our trucks just a curiosity of how it would look.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a guy on FSC who was doing the swap but I havnt seen any updates lately

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can get dash and wiring complete including the new steering column and since I am doing an ls swap I figured it would be pretty damn sweet just didn't know how it would look exactly lol

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'm curious to see how good it would look.

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will take measurements tomorrow at the shop of both trucks and see what I can come up with

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just have tons of ideas running through my head I want a nbs dash to run off with my nbs motor lol I want it to be all one off. I even have a kit to do the heads up display on the windshield like the Corvette lmao.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just have tons of ideas running through my head I want a nbs dash to run off with my nbs motor lol I want it to be all one off. I even have a kit to do the heads up display on the windshield like the Corvette lmao.

That sounds awesome!