My truck was broken into in an attempt to steal it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season worst in 20yrs F!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dennis says he can fix the column the way it is without replacing the key. I had it towed to his shop and he started on it yesterday. I live 40 miles from Toronto and their have been a lot of truck thefts in the area.

Thanks HWB for your offer, will see how things turnout.
Wow! that is sad Steve. Stony Creek? I thought they were just Jacking new push button (start) Rams and Jeeps in the GTA and now south of me in Barrie. They want our 90s 5.7 5speeds now? Hope you get everything sorted out. Guess, when the snow melts, I am going to enable all my home made security features I had when I lived in TO. Oh, and on that note (My Argos pulled it off). Take Care

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season worst in 20yrs F!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for a new dark tint rear sliding window, as that's the only thing I've been unable to find for the 98 C1500.
Do you need a sliding window Steve? Gone are the days when we were young and could toss the beer cans from the cab to the bed (it was a thing here in Muskoka). My Mechanic neighbor has a grave yard of cars and trucks buried in snow. I know he has some 400s, because he waiting for me to WILL my Chevy to him. I car inquire.

Steve Cunningham

heavy chevy
Reaction score
Do you need a sliding window Steve? Gone are the days when we were young and could toss the beer cans from the cab to the bed (it was a thing here in Muskoka). My Mechanic neighbor has a grave yard of cars and trucks buried in snow. I know he has some 400s, because he waiting for me to WILL my Chevy to him. I car inquire.
We managed to get one in Montreal. Thanks for helping us out.