My new Winter wheels, 91 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
thats a nice deal you got, wish i could find a deal like that by me.

1Kurgan1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just measured it, it is a long box, looked like a short box because the 35" tires and no box made it seem short. Its loud as hell right now as it had stacks on it before, and right now the back window is out and they removed the stack muffler so the exhaust points right at the back window. I just sold a parts car I had and move my truck out to my parents, now looking for a box, here's a quick video I took.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G75Ut9TZx5c

You guys know if the back window is gooped in there with something, or is it just a rubber seal?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought it looked long, I just put my bed back on recently and mines a short box and your frame looked longer and more distance between the tire and cab.

I'll take the body lift and 35's for mine LOL.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah and if in doubt, you can always look at the distance berween the front bed mount and the front leaf spring hanger, they are very close on short bed and spread apart on a long bed.

1Kurgan1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, thats a very nice flatbed, but would cost a lot to make. I was thinking of making one, but most likely will just look for a box as winter is close and I need some weight back there.