My New GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude when you find a trade like this for me leme know what a friggen steal. Sweet sweet rig man have fun with it

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude when you find a trade like this for me leme know what a friggen steal. Sweet sweet rig man have fun with it

haha... will do man! So far its pretty dam fun, it gets alot of attention specialy from the local gm400 guys.

I talked to the new owner of the kon yesterday and a 6" lift should be here for it this week, with some trail grapplers in 35 x 20, hes keeping the same wheels i had on it.

Will post pics of it once i get them.

Last edited:

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang man thats gonna be sweet. I wish i could blow some money on a 6" and some 35s but you know how that goes

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha... will do man! So far its pretty dam fun, it gets alot of attention specialy from the local gm400 guys.

I talked to the new owner of the kon yesterday and a 6" lift should be here for it this week, with some trail grapplers in 35 x 20, hes keeping the same wheels i had on it.

Will post pics of it once i get them.

That thing will be pretty sweet. Funny thing is I've never seen your new truck around okotoks but I see your old yukon like 3 times a week lol