My babies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RnuovZ71

Where does that bolt go?
Reaction score
The 1992 first.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah she is my pride and joy

Now the 1997.

Now the 1999.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy **** man, quite the collection! My obvious favorite is the 92, then the hoe just because I love those 2drs, then the REG cab....Very nice collection. I can only wish I had a collection that nice one day. I'd love to pick up a 2dr. tahoe. It would be a sick contrast to my truck now. You should get some towz for the 92!

RnuovZ71

Where does that bolt go?
Reaction score
Holy **** man, quite the collection! My obvious favorite is the 92, then the hoe just because I love those 2drs, then the REG cab....Very nice collection. I can only wish I had a collection that nice one day. I'd love to pick up a 2dr. tahoe. It would be a sick contrast to my truck now. You should get some towz for the 92!

Thanks man... the 2 door is gonna be sold or parted out some day soon... I'm tired of its problems.

RnuovZ71

Where does that bolt go?
Reaction score
No, I wont ever lift another IFS truck, SUV again... Im going to sell all that crap.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that is a nice stable you got there. The bumper you have on your 92 would make me want to hit things. It's too bad the 2dr is giving you problems. They are so hard to find up here, and even when one pops up, it's overpriced and immediately sold.

RnuovZ71

Where does that bolt go?
Reaction score
2drs are easy to find around here... I want a 97 2dr... but with a kid on the way i think im going to fix up the hoe and sell it and get a car.(holy **** did i just say that)