My 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for signing up! Truck's lookin good, hows life in MIAMI, ever see OC?

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome 98GMA and your ride is sitting Very NICEEEEEE !!!!!!

You can't go wrong with the 30 bar billet insert & 15" 454 SS/Chevy Sport Wheels .

That truck looks very familiar !!!!

Just throwing this out there..... But the 454 SS had 16s so those arent 454 ones

But super nice truck and I want a set of the sport rims myself but not that common up here in Canada unfortunately

98gmajb

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there..... But the 454 SS had 16s so those arent 454 ones

But super nice truck and I want a set of the sport rims myself but not that common up here in Canada unfortunately

I've never heard of the 454 SS trucks coming with 16'' wheels ever soo I don't know where you got your sources from but if i'm wrong then idk..

Naw I havent hung out or talked with OC yet... I knew he's been down here for a while but he lives on the beach. I live like 25 miles away from the beach soo...

Last edited:

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never heard of the 454 SS trucks coming with 16'' wheels ever soo I don't know where you got your sources from but if i'm wrong then idk..

I could be mistaken myself but IIRC the 454 SS had 16s and those are the "sport" rims also found on the Seirra ST's

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I stand corrected after a quick search they were all 15s I dont remember where I was told they were 16s but it obviously wasnt a credible source my apologies

98gmajb

Reaction score
Well it's been 9+ years I started this thread. I still have the truck..... AND I bought my Bonspeed Laguna's back 20/22. Truck is a little rough over the years but it's running. Just the paint looks like crap . Will eventually post pics of the truck once I put the wheels back on.

For those new and for those who remember this is what my truck used to look like

https://www.gmfullsize.com/attachments/img_0205-jpg.445360/

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, cruising through this thread sure brought back some names that I haven't seen in a long time!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow, cruising through this thread sure brought back some names that I haven't seen in a long time!

No kidding! Back when this forum was more like a small village where everyone knew everybody.

98gmajb
Good to see you back & that you still have the truck!
...and yet, after being a member since `09, you're still listed as a newbie! Lol!