My 95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had something bothering me and making me wonder why gm didn't do this from the factory is the corner lamps. I don't like how the bottom lights up and the tops is just a reflector with no light. I think I'm going to go get the pig tails and do some wiring and some cutting and retro fitting along with expoying to some spare corner lights.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a write up on how to do that on this site in fact :) that is on my list as well :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've had something bothering me and making me wonder why gm didn't do this from the factory is the corner lamps. I don't like how the bottom lights up and the tops is just a reflector with no light. I think I'm going to go get the pig tails and do some wiring and some cutting and retro fitting along with expoying to some spare corner lights.

Tons of people do that haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tons of people do that haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Really? I haven't seen it much only seen a how to but not a whole lot of pics of it actually done with them lit up

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a write up on how to do that on this site in fact :) that is on my list as well :)

Yeah I found it I like the look of it and actually seen where you replied. Surprised you haven't find it yet

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
one of the next planned mods on my list haha

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I found it I like the look of it and actually seen where you replied. Surprised you haven't find it yet

Just haven't found the time. The last few months has been parts gathering for the interior makeover I did this weekend. Now that I've got that headed in the right direction I may find the time for that mod. I do need a new grill so once I get one it'd be the perfect time to do the mod. Seems pretty straight forward as long as you take your time to make it look right.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just haven't found the time. The last few months has been parts gathering for the interior makeover I did this weekend. Now that I've got that headed in the right direction I may find the time for that mod. I do need a new grill so once I get one it'd be the perfect time to do the mod. Seems pretty straight forward as long as you take your time to make it look right.
I need to pull my carpet out and clean it and would also like to get a different console the oem console is just inconvient and I'd rather have cup holders in a console than on the dash I've done had a drink turn over up there. Hopefully I can get to the yard soon. May be going to the hospital tonight not sure .

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well prob won't get any work done on the truck for prob a week or two just got out of the hospital