My 95 K1500 Z71 (Bobbi Jo) :gr_grin:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! It'll be a little while til they get installed. I want to do all the lights and wiring in one go. I want to put the new headlights in and put HIDs in as well as the 4-high mod. I want to put the new reverse light bulb in the taillights before being installed. Gotta wire up the LEDs on the tow mirrors as well.

hell ya, i think they will look awesome on there!!! (little tip: not a bad idea to run some silicone around the lights to make sure they are 100% sealed.....) Havent done it yet with my led tails or headlights.......probably should get on that! Anyways keep doing what your doing the truck is looking SICK!!!!

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell ya, i think they will look awesome on there!!! (little tip: not a bad idea to run some silicone around the lights to make sure they are 100% sealed.....) Havent done it yet with my led tails or headlights.......probably should get on that! Anyways keep doing what your doing the truck is looking SICK!!!!

Yeah, I definitely planned on doing that since the old parking lights got water in them. What's the best stuff to use to seal them? And thank you very much! Yours is coming along nicely as well :)

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely planned on doing that since the old parking lights got water in them. What's the best stuff to use to seal them? And thank you very much! Yours is coming along nicely as well :)

Thanks!! I usually just get some Clear RTV Silicone from the autoparts store or walmart and so far on the turn signals and corners its worked (knock on wood) i need to quit being lazy and do my headlights and taillights now!

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! I usually just get some Clear RTV Silicone from the autoparts store or walmart and so far on the turn signals and corners its worked (knock on wood) i need to quit being lazy and do my headlights and taillights now!

Ooo I should Flex Seal them! Haha

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I win

You must be registered for see images attach

So glad I came across this thread. My truck is almost the same as Jeepin's and tow mirrors are on the list. Looks good. Jeepin, get em..

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm looking at getting some Xentec HIDs on eBay. Should I get 35w or 55w? I've heard 55w will melt the housings since my new headlights are plastic.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
So I'm looking at getting some Xentec HIDs on eBay. Should I get 35w or 55w? I've heard 55w will melt the housings since my new headlights are plastic.

35w is plenty for lows, 55w is painful to look at for other drivers, especially if they're gonna be in housings not meant for HIDs.