My 95 k1500 VERY SLOW build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought this truck ab 5 years ago and started with interior mods. camo on the door panels and headliner also got rid of the bucket seats and installed 60/40 bench seat
You must be registered for see images attach

then i started on my motor. rebuilt the top end and i was happy with it for awhile, then last year i was gonna start working on my suspension but i had a set back when my door lock switch caused an interior fire, so i decided to redo it but go with black!! also wanted the 97-98 dash

Last edited:

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ordered some seat covers and they're supposed to come in sometime in june and im gonna put the fabric back on the door panels and headliner, also got me an overhead console that im waiting to put my headliner before i put it up. its a slow build and prolly gonna slow down even more now that my wife is pregnant

after i finish my interior the suspension is next, gonna put on a rcx 4 in lift with 33's, also need to get a new bed bc ive dented mine to hell and back, but i dont wanna have to paint so im waiting to find one with the same paint scheme at the junkyard that aint got any dents

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update with my new seat covers

new seat covers

Last edited: