My '94 2 door...work in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Here's my '94 "Tahoe"
It's nothing much yet, but it's getting there. Only things I have put on/in are stereo, and painted the rear bumper flat black.
It has the 5.7 liter 350, not sure on the gears. 33" BFG A/T's and 16" 2003 oem wheels. Soon to be replaced with 16" cragar soft 8's. This week I have ordered a new grille, headlights, parking lights, corners, and tail lights. Plans are to be fulfilled pretty quickly and they include.. New paint, sure on colors but you'll have to wait and see. 2" or 3" BL and gap guards. Fully re-work the interior replace seats with newer model seats and console. I need to get good pictures but here's one to hold you off...

Any suggestions/comments?
You must be registered for see images attach

fragdemon

Reaction score
pics of the interior? I may be interested in your seats and console once you replace them and if you want to sell them. Good lookin ho!

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
I can get some. They are worn down a bit, but not rips or tears. I bought a leather 3rd row seat from a burb to try and mount up so now I am looking for gray leather front seats.
I'm also selling these wheels too

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
It's official, I just finished ordering my 2" BL. Going to look at some rims tomorrow. Also bought the LEDs for the gauges.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Got a few updates. Pictures coming ASAP. It's been raining a day and a half straight
LED dash upgrade. Some different stock rims. Also gonna put some pictures of my stuff waiting to be put on after paint.... oh and the dent in the drivers side fender.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Here's a few ones from my "river adventure" lol. You can see the fender dent in one of them. its right by the hood..
sorry for the cell phone crap.

2"BL is on in these. fyi.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I'm trying to wait till i get it painted before I run the new stuff... I'll probably end up putting it on before though

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
UPDATE!... so I couldn't wait for the new front end.. Here's pics. Lemme know what you think

Fogs aren't on yet. Will be this week. Should I tint them like the one on the left? or not?

YES, I know the lower part of the grill is not on yet. We ordered a new one.

Also, paint the grille to match the truck when its gets new paint? or?