LT1 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattyJ

Resident Nats fan
Reaction score
I have an LT1 engine out of my old camaro that i want to get rid of, i want to be totally up front and honest about what it is. I had this camaro as a project car and this engine has had new rings and bearings put in it, as well as a 3 angle valve job to the heads. All of this was done around 2 years ago and the engine has been sitting at work since then, i never put it in the car or fired it up after the work was done to it. Engine has the intake and water pump on it as well as the opti spark. I HAVE NOT HEARD IT RUN SINCE THE WORK WAS DONE TO IT. i just need to get rid of it since the camaro is no longer in the picture, so i am asking $400 for it. price is firm and sold as is. i also have an LT1 block that i will throw in with it for free if you want it.

Synnth3t1k

Reaction score
I live up here in Silver Spring. Just west of DC. I'll be more to take the engine off your hands. H ow many miles is on it? When can I come pick it up?

Synnth3t1k

Reaction score
Thanks again Matt. This will work out great. I think I'm just going to get some pulleys and a new alternator for it. I'll let tou know once i have it up and running.