Ls computer for you gm400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Cunningham

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have sold my truck but kept the programed computer for gm 400 so you can tune it and get more drivability
Done by Lexus with start up download
First 200 bucks takes it
Even have the mounting bracket

Trlrider

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What computer do you have exactly! No GM400 that I am aware of came with a LS Based Engine. Early ones were TBI (memcal PCMS) and later ones had Vortecs, which would be a Black Box ECU. Those Vortecs can be converted to use a P01 (early LS PCM)
Please post a image or OS number on your PCM!

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What computer do you have exactly! No GM400 that I am aware of came with a LS Based Engine. Early ones were TBI (memcal PCMS) and later ones had Vortecs, which would be a Black Box ECU. Those Vortecs can be converted to use a P01 (early LS PCM)
Please post a image or OS number on your PCM!

Sounds like he's talking about a 411, but that Lexus comment has thrown me for a loop.

Trlrider

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like he's talking about a 411, but that Lexus comment has thrown me for a loop.

That is what I am thinking of, and yes, the Lexus (LexTech) comment. Have never found reference where LexTech programmed others 0411's, unless he is talking about the wiring spreadsheet the LexTech use to provide.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That is what I am thinking of, and yes, the Lexus (LexTech) comment. Have never found reference where LexTech programmed others 0411's, unless he is talking about the wiring spreadsheet the LexTech use to provide.

It probably is Lextech now that you say that. I got my 411 from Justin at Blackbear like 100 years ago and he gave me a van tune with COS5. Lextech definitely can provide flashed PCMs.