Lots of 5.7 Vortec Engine Parts! (and some 5.3 parts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just completed an LS swap in my truck and have almost all of the Vortec 5.7 parts for sale. They are from my 1997.

With that said I've got almost the whole 5.7 minus the block, heads, and oil pan.

I'll list some of the bigger items off the top of my head
  • Alternator Probably has significantly less than 50k on it
  • Starter
  • Water Pump less than 40k on it
  • Intake Manifold
  • Valve Covers
  • Exhaust Manifolds
  • Air box
  • Mass Airflow Sensor
  • Radiator Fan
  • Fan Clutch (I've actually got both a "regular" and Heavy duty fan clutch.) Stock equivalent has 30K on it. I'd estimate the Heavy Duty has 20k.
  • Charcoal Canister
  • Evap Valve/Solenoid
  • EGR Valve 55K miles
  • Distributor
  • 4l60E flexplate
  • ECU/PCM/Computer. I don't have the harness but I've got the plugs that go into the computer. They are empty though)
  • Engine Oil Cooler lines
Those are just what I came up with off the top of my head. If you need something just ask and I'll check if I've got it. Even if it's a random bolt or a bracket from the motor I might have it.

5.3 parts (coming off a 99)
  • Stock air intake system. (Air box and tubing)
  • EGR valve
  • EVAP Valve/Solenoid
  • Fan Clutch

I wouldn't normally do this but for pricing just make me an offer. I could try to guess what all of these parts are worth but since they are used parts just offer what they are worth to you. I'm more interested in getting them out of my shop than raking in a lot of cash from them.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the module an coil to go with the distributor? They mount on a bracket on the intake. I'd be interested in that stuff...

Maybe the Map sensor to

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the module an coil to go with the distributor? They mount on a bracket on the intake. I'd be interested in that stuff...

Maybe the Map sensor to

I sure do. I'll PM you.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump.

Make me an offer. I'd hate to just throw working parts away.