look at this custom grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha, expected to see the range rover grille. the first one looks to be a quality mold job with poor taste in design/asthetics. the second one is just lol, lol, lol.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
If I saw that first one out in public I would look around for the bat signal.

That second grill is just a fail.:Grenade:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
the guy kept saying he bought it off his buddy who bought it for his show truck back in the 90s. he said his buddy paid 2 grand for the grill.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
the guy kept saying he bought it off his buddy who bought it for his show truck back in the 90s. he said his buddy paid 2 grand for the grill.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
The truck is worth $2000, the grille is ******.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I remember the second grille from several years back. It was called the alien grille or somthing. It uses taurus or neon headlights. I do know they are from a car. Looks like ass. The first one would look better color matched but still looks ugly.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember the second grille from several years back. It was called the alien grille or somthing. It uses taurus or neon headlights. I do know they are from a car. Looks like ass. The first one would look better color matched but still looks ugly.

Yeah it was called the alien eye conversion, I knew a guy that had that grille on his truck, his truck was orange, he even trailered it all the way to the Texas Heat Wave in Austin, it was ugly as F....!