Led Gauge lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about a 91? I have LED's in my 90 moonies but getting ready to swap to the 91 gauge cluster (with needles) but want to swap the led bulbs from 90 in to the 91 will it swap or will I need the twist also like the 92? TIA!!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are 90 and 91 bulbs the same on the moonies and needles cluster? I added led bulbs to my 90 moonies but I am putting in 91 needle cluster and want to use the led's from the moonies any one can tap in would be nice thanks.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
88-98 used the same bulbs in cluster....88-95 used bulbs that were soldered into twistlock, 96-98 use bulbs that are push-in....88-91 with moon gauges use 5 bulbs, 91.5-94 with needle gauges use 7 bulbs, 95-98 use 6 bulbs.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...88-95 used bulbs that were soldered into twistlock...

I can't vouch for earlier moonies, but I can say that '91 moonies are NOT soldered into the twist-locks because there are no twist-locks.

Last edited:

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you will need one more bulb to complete swap from moonie to needle

Thanks guy's so DEVS93 these are the same just pull up and remove like the moonies? No twist involved? If so I will order one more to complete the set for my gauge thanks. The only thing about this 91 gauge is it came from a standard trans so it won't have a bulb under the PN(D)D321 will it look dark since there is no bulb under that part?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
That Im not sure of you will need twist locks put the led in the twist lock and then put in the back of the cluster. If you post a pic of the backside of your cluster I can mark what ones for you

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I got the 91 gauge apart and it is just a pull up on the buld and add the new LED's no twisting involved thanks guys!! Or Girls in MOBS case!!! J/K!! If anybody is wondering what size bulb that is I ordered the WLED-BHP5's