Its always something

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That same thing happen kinda to my girl I let her use my truck on a six hour trip and right when she drove in her moms driveway she heard air coming out oh my spare was also flat they just aired it up and had my tire fixed.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yup, it's always something with these trucks...lol, I know that feeling all too well. I've had to replace all but one of my valve stems so far, seemed as though every week I went out to the truck it was flat because of the valve stem....I don't even want to know about my spare, that tire has been up there so long. LMAO.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, it's always something with these trucks...lol, I know that feeling all too well. I've had to replace all but one of my valve stems so far, seemed as though every week I went out to the truck it was flat because of the valve stem....I don't even want to know about my spare, that tire has been up there so long. LMAO.

Be glad you don't live any farther north! There are 3 or more things that can happen with the spare

1) Stays up there and holds air
2) cable snaps and tire goes bouncing across the highway due to rusted cable
3) you are under the truck and the tire falls on your chest due to rusted cable

I have personally had the last two happen:nono:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
This happened to me on my Tahoe a few months ago...however the spare that was under my '92 was perfect haha

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Be glad you don't live any farther north! There are 3 or more things that can happen with the spare

1) Stays up there and holds air
2) cable snaps and tire goes bouncing across the highway due to rusted cable
3) you are under the truck and the tire falls on your chest due to rusted cable

I have personally had the last two happen:nono:

I looked under my 96 one time only to see that by cable had broken and my brand new matching spare tire and freshly painted rim had went missing :nono:

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked under my 96 one time only to see that by cable had broken and my brand new matching spare tire and freshly painted rim had went missing :nono:

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

Was it a northern truck? Kinda odd for it to happen in tex. but I guess it could happen to anyone:shrug:

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Like the exhaust looks mint! Been debating whether or to run the blazer's exhaust like that or straight back like it currently is. Would probably make hitching up hay wagons more pleasant than it is right now haha